APPLICATION DEADLINES ARE EXTENDED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
Our program is designed for graduates of accredited institutions of higher education. We strongly believe in an interdisciplinary approach and therefore accept any undergraduate fields or majors. Thus, there are no academic prerequisites for this program. The first semester will provide for a comprehensive, historical overview of selected topics and major trends in Middle Eastern History (19th-20th centuries).
Application Materials and Requirements
Applicants are asked to submit the following with their online application form (all documents must be in original and sent from their source):
1) Copy of bachelor’s degree diploma
2) Official transcripts from all higher education institutions you have attended. General GPA requirement of 80 on a scale of 100, 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, or C on the ECTS scale. These are approximate and candidates with other strengths are also encouraged to apply. If your transcripts are not written in English, you will need to acquire a translated copy which will need to be notarized for authenticity.
3) Two letters of recommendation, from academic and/or professional sources
4) Personal Essays should include your interest and purpose in pursuing the MA program in Middle Eastern Studies; how the program fits into your overall professional growth and how you will contribute to the program and class dynamics. Other information that you feel is relevant may be included but should be up to 2 pages in length.
6) $150 USD application fee, payable by credit card or bank transfer.
7) One scanned passport sized photo on white background.
8) All applicants applying to TAU International English-speaking programs who are from non-English speaking countries or are non-native speakers of English must provide proof of English proficiency as part of the application requirements.
- Internet based test - 79
- Computer based test - 223
- Paper based test - 550
- TAU's International ETS code is 7704
Cambridge ESOL exam: FCE