The International Consortium for Research on Antisemitism and Racism
In September of 2011, the Roth Institute co-convened a collection of scholars from America, Europe and Israel who together formed the International Consortium for Research on Antisemitism and Racism (ICRAR). Dedicated to promoting scholarship on various aspects of antisemtism and racism, members of ICRAR are committed to pooling their intellectual and academic resources to advance the study of antisemitism as well as its relationship to other racisms.
Towards that goal, ICRAR members decided to conduct annual conferences dedicated to various aspects of antisemitism and racism, the first of which took place in June, 2013. For the full list and programs of all conferences please scroll down.
Annual ICRAR Conferences:
- 5th | 10-11 September, 2017 | Racism, Antisemitism, and the Radical Right
- 4th | 27-28 November, 2016 | The Classification of Humanity: Defining and Dividing Societies in the Modern Era
- 3rd | 4-6 June, 2015 | Gender, Memory and Genocide
- 2nd | 16-18 June, 2014 | Narratives of Violence
- 1st | 19-21 June, 2013 | Boycotts: Past and Present